Introducing the CS 8100 3D, the powerful and easy-to-use 2D/3D imaging system that makes 3D technology simple. Combining our award-winning 2D imaging with the power of 3D, the CS 8100 3D covers a broad range of applications and is ideal for daily use. The CS 8100 3D offers the highest image quality for your investment and makes 3D imaging more accessible—truly putting powerful imaging technology within everyone’s reach.
Now available with Low Dose imaging, optional cephalometric imaging and new 3D applications.
From traditional panoramic exams to endodontics, implant planning, oral surgeries and orthodontic applications, the CS 8100 3D is capable of much more than the average 3D unit.
- Award-winning 2D technology for superb panoramic images in seconds
- Optional cephalometric scanning module
- Accurate 3D representations ensure accurate diagnoses
- CAD/CAM abilities allow you to perform more procedures in your office
The CS 8100 3D uses dental 3D technology to limit radiation dose and ensure safer exams.
- Confine radiation to area of interest with flexible fields of view
- Control size, resolution, and dose for each exam
- Adherence to the ALARA Principle helps you keep radiation exposure as low as reasonably achievable
- Low dose modes available for 3D images at a lower dose than panoramic images
Precision from All Angles
The CS 8100 3D is designed for accuracy, with a high-frequency X-ray generator, CMOS sensor, and vibration-free motion system working together to ensure smooth image capture.
- Delivers sharp, contrasted images with resolution up to 75 μm
- 3D images offer more accurate views of patients’ dental anatomies
- View the area of interest from every angle, with one-to-one accuracy
- 3D images eliminates overlap and distortion
Convenient for Everyone
Whether you are the user or the patient, the CS 8100 3D makes image acquisition quick and simple.
- Intuitive interface and letter landmarks on the bite block simplify the examination process
- Open, face-to-face design puts patients at ease and promotes comfort
- Fast scanning times (7 seconds minimum) prevent movement and reduce retakes
- Accessible to patients of all sizes and individuals in wheelchairs
Fits Any Practice
Although the technology behind the CS 8100 3D may be sophisticated, the unit itself is as easy to install as it is to use.
- Ultra-compact unit easily fits in tight spaces
- One-person installation and minimal training requirements make unit ideal for any practice
- Accessible to all users, from beginning to end of the exam
Low Dose Imaging
The CS 8100 3D is now available with a Low Dose mode to delivers high-quality 3D images at the same or lower dose as a traditional panoramic exam.*
- Two dedicated Low Dose programs available—Low Dose mode and Fast Scan mode
- Low Dose mode acquires images at an 87% to 92% lower dose than standard acquisition mode
- Ideal for follow-up exams, pediatric exams, orthodontic exams and airway analysis