Durr Suction Pumps VS Range are able to supply from one to six surgeries including amalgam separation.
The CA 2 amalgam separator is fitted with a pressure compensation chamber at the factory. This reduces the installation efforts to a minimum. Along with the VS 600 suction machine it provides the optimum solution for 2 dentists.
The Durr VS Suction Systems are in line with the current surgery requirements of reliable and resourceful equipment.
The VS system continuously generates the correct vacuum levels required for a trouble free and hygienically perfect treatment.
Durr Suction Pumps VS range can cater for up to six surgeries and up to four running simultaneously, a typical installation of the VS systems might be within a hygiene or orthodontic only environment where amalgam separation is not an issue.
Key features of the Durr VS Systems
- Reliability during continuous use.
- Impellers of the highest quality made of coated aluminium or extremely corrosive resistant plastic
- High suction performance with seconds of activation
- Very compact units that do not compromise on quality
- Durr offer exceptional support with regards to practice layouts and the planning of central suction systems, both with and without amalgam separation