Our Planmeca Compact™ i5dental unit has been built around five central themes – design, wellbeing, cleanliness, intelligence and evolution. All of these principles are carried through in every detail, making Planmeca Compact i5 the dental unit everyone dreams of.
- For ultimate durability and resistance, the dental unit’s main material is recyclable aluminium.
- The Planmeca Emerald®intraoral scanner can be used and shared just like any other instrument.
- All the essential infection control functions are neatly organised in their own compartments.
- The floating chair provides extensive legroom for both the dentist and the assistant.
- The Planmeca Solanna™operating light provides clear visibility to all corners of the treatment area.
- The smooth and wide delivery arm movements support an ergonomic workflow.
- The LED indicator shows the status of cleaning procedures and can be matched to any upholstery colour.
- The wide height adjustment range allows you to work comfortably in different positions.
- The Planmeca PlanID™sign-in system allows access to personal settings with a flash of a card.
- The intuitive touch panel offers user guidance in 25 languages.
- The plug-and-play instruments allow shared instrument use.
- The foldable leg rest makes it easy for patients to enter and exit the chair.
- Two high-quality upholstery types are available – both in a wide range of vibrant colours.
- The foot control can be positioned freely and used to carry out all the necessary functions.
The sleek and distinctive design of the Planmeca Compact i5 dental unit has been created to stand the test of time. Our product development is always guided by what we believe contributes to good design – ergonomics, safety, comfort, and aesthetics. In Planmeca Compact i5, these design values have been honed and perfected to the highest level.
Wellbeing for patients and the dental team
The Planmeca Compact i5 dental unit has been designed to offer the smoothest possible workflow for the dental team and the most enjoyable treatment experience for patients of all sizes and ages. With Planmeca Compact i5, the entire clinic can benefit from stress-free dentistry.
A safe and clean treatment environment
With Planmeca’s dental units, clean water is a given – a core value of our product development. The practical design solutions of Planmeca Compact i5 make infection control especially easy, as all the essential functions are neatly organised, integrated, automated, guided and recorded. A safe environment is guaranteed for both the treatment team and the patients.
Intelligent tools for intelligent dentistry
The rapidly changing world of dentistry sets new demands for dental clinics, especially when it comes to increasing efficiency and improving quality assurance practices. That is why we have come up with intelligent digital tools that will help you take the efficiency and predictability of your clinic operations to the next level.
Planmeca Compact i is our most widely sold dental unit family. We constantly update it with new features and functionalities in order to keep offering clinicians around the world the best possible working companion. The Planmeca Compact i5 dental unit is the culmination of five generations of continuous improvement.
To meet the demands of today’s dentistry – the increasing infection control and quality assurance demands, different users using the same devices, the constantly growing patient flow, just to name a few – we have created smart, customisable solutions that let dentists concentrate on patient treatment while technology takes care of the rest.
A safe and future-proof investment
Your Planmeca Compact i5 dental unit is guaranteed to have a long life span: it has been built so that it can be upgraded with new features and improvements at any time. This makes it a truly future-proof investment, with countless unique options to always choose from to match your ever-evolving preferences and needs.
Also ideal for four-handed dentistry
Planmeca Compact i5 is ideal for both two-handed and four-handed dentistry. It provides plenty of working space for a dental assistant and offers easy access to suction tubes and other essential instruments. Since all the infection control functions are neatly organised in their own compartments, daily routines become more straightforward and less time-consuming.
Eﬃciency through information
Planmeca’s digital dental equipment can be easily connected to a network in order to collect valuable data that can be used to increase efficiency and improve quality assurance. Our intelligent clinic efficiency software allows clinics to track and follow their patient flow, optimise their capacity through real-time information and monitor the use of their digital equipment.