The DS 50 HDRS model is dedicated to stand alone installation and can be easily integrated into existing furniture. The ergonomic design of the door level height allows to the user a convenient loading/unloading job. This model provides a practical and safe solution for chemical storage, with a bottom basement that allows to allocate up to two 5 lt (1.32 Gal US) chemical containers.
The filtered forced air drying system with adjustable time and temperature settings, helps to ensure a complete drying of all instruments and tubes both inside and outside.
Dimensions WxDxH: 560mm x 577mm x 825mm
Chamber volume ~60 lt / 15.85 Gal US
Basket volume ~50 lt / 13.20 Gal US
- High safety and easy to use soft touch control system on glass panel with LCD colour display to visualize cycle status.
- 20 standard preprogrammed cycles and 20 additional cycles available for customization.
- USB port for historical cycle data download and software upgrades.
- RS 232 port for printer connection to monitor and validate washing phases.
- High visibility full glass door.
- Filtered forced air drying system with adjustable time and temperature settings, helps to ensure the complete inside and outside drying of all the dental instruments and tubes.
- The built-in water softener, optional, provides optimal cleaning effectiveness
- Washing and Disinfection temperatures are fully adjustable up to 93°C. Temperature is monitored by two independent sensors.
- Standard steam condenser eliminates vapours from entering the washing area.
- Heavy washing pump ensures high flow rate combined with effective spray pressure. Triple water filtering system captures residue preventing recirculation and extending the pump life.
- Inner cabinet, washing arms and tank filters made of high quality AISI 316L stainless steel.
- A built-in automatic liquid dispenser is standard. A second automatic liquid dispenser normally used for rinse aid chemical is available as option.
- Storage on bottom basement to allocate up to two 5 lt (1.32 Gal US) chemical containers.
- Liquid chemical levels are controlled by a pressure switch.