Steelco DS 50 DRS range is an efficient aid for the cleaning, thermal disinfection and forced hot air drying of all types of dental instruments. Manufactured to allow an easy installation onto a bench top, it grants a fast and effective treatment of dental instruments and utensils excluding the professional risk due to handling infected instruments.
The filtered forced hot air drying system with adjustable time and temperature setting, helps to ensure completely dry, inside and outside, of all the surgical instruments and tubes.
Dimensions WxDxH: 570mm x 575mm x 535 mm
Chamber volume ~60 lt / 15.85 Gal US
Basket volume ~50 lt / 13.20 Gal US
- High safety and easy to use soft touch control system on glass panel with LCD colour display to visualize cycle status.
- 20 standard preprogrammed cycles available and 20 additional cycles available for customization.
- USB port for historical cycle data download and software upgrades.
- RS 232 port for printer connection to monitor and validate washing phases.
- High visibility full glass door.
- Filtered forced air drying system with adjustable time and temperature settings, helps to ensure the complete inside and outside drying of all the dental instruments and tubes.
- The built-in water softener, optional, provides optimal cleaning effectiveness
- Washing and Disinfection temperatures are fully adjustable up to 93°C. Temperature is monitored by two independent sensors.
- Standard steam condenser eliminates vapours from entering the washing area.
- Heavy washing pump ensures high flow rate combined with effective spray pressure. Triple water filtering system captures residue preventing recirculation and extending the pump life.
- Inner cabinet, washing arms and tank filters made of high quality AISI 316L stainless steel.
- A built-in automatic liquid dispenser is standard. A second automatic liquid dispenser normally used for rinse aid chemical is available as option.
- Liquid chemical levels are controlled by a pressure switch.