The Durr VSA 300 S Suction Pump is a fantastic solution for any practice looking for a reliable and robust single surgery suction pump.
With legislation in place stating the need for amalgam separation, the Durr VSA 300 S Suction Pump’s fully integrated centrifuge separator is a must.
Typically this unit will be located within a base unit in the surgery cabinetry range and can be forgotten about until an alarm sounds from its user friendly interface.
With the requirements placed on a single surgery suction unit with amalgam separation along with the separation or air, secretion and waste, Durr have cleverly squeezed everything in to the compact VSA 300 S.
Key features of the Durr VSA 300 S Suction Pump are:
- Compact unit with the ability to fit into a 400mm base unit.
- User friendly unit both for the control interface and the actual general maintenance.
- Simple process for exchanging and empting amalgam collection.
- Availability of a sound proof housing to allow for choice of positioning within surgery.
- Self-contained fan for cooling and additional ventilation upgrades available.