Gately stools have over 30 years experience in the upholstery business and over 15 years in the dental stool industry.
Their aim is to provide comfortable yet correct posture seating.
All products are made to order and can be adjusted where possible to meet with your requirements.
- Free Float Mechanism this enables the angle of the seat and back rest to work together, to give
permanent contact with the operator. Back rest maintains support to the natural curve of the back.
- Tilt Action Seating area enables the operator to move closer to the patient.
- Lockable When the correct position is found the levers can be pressed to lock the preferred operators working position if required.
- Gas Lift/Height Adjustment This lever enables seat height to be adjusted to suitable working condition.
• To adjust height - lift lever unseated
• To lower height - lift lever whilst seated
- Surgeon Stool uses a 9” Gas Cylinder which gives a working height from the floor to the centre of the seat approx. 500mm-630mm
- Assistant Stool uses a 12” Gas Cylinder which gives a working height from the floor to the centre of the approx. 550mm-750mm
- Foot Ring Helps maintain posture using as a foot rest only, resting the feet flat on the ring and thighs parallel to the floor.
- Five Star Base Increased Stability
- Twin wheeled castors Aids smooth movement
- Torso Support/Ratchet Mechanism 360 degree adjustable support - Give supports and balance when leaning into patient for left or right handed operators. Adjustable Height gives additional comfort and support
- Contoured/Formed Seating Area Aids comfort and movement
- Off-Set-Assistant Stool Back rest/Arm rest/Torso Support Maintain support (stool illustrated shows bar off-set to right) The bar position can be change by unscrewing the 2 cap head screws and repositioning.
- Saddle Seating Helps maintain the natural curve of the spine
View Our Latest Offers: