Steelco DS 50 is an efficient aid for the cleaning and thermal disinfection of all types of dental instruments. Designed for easy installation onto a bench top it allows the operator easy loading of the material and the selection of the cycle.
Everything else - pre-wash, wash, thermal disinfection and drying - is executed automatically by the machine. At the end of the cycle all the instruments are ready for sterilization without any further handling.
Dimensions WxDxH: 500mm x 565mm x 535mm
Chamber volume ~60 lt / 15.85 Gal US
Basket volume ~50 lt / 13.20 Gal US
- Steelcotronic control system with LED display, 3 pre-setted washing programs for dental instruments.
- RS 232 port for printer connection to monitor and validate washing phases.
- The built-in water softener, optional, provides optimal cleaning effectiveness.
- Washing and disinfection temperatures are fully adjustable up to 93°C.
- Temperature is monitored by two independent sensors.
- Standard steam condenser eliminates vapours from entering the washing area.
- Heavy washing pump ensures high flow rate combined with effective spray pressure.
- Inner cabinet, washing arms and tank filters made of high quality AISI 316L stainless steel.
- Triple water filtering system captures residue preventing re-circulation and extending the pump life.
- A buit-in automatic liquid dispenser is standard. One more built-in dispenser is available as option.